Saturday, August 13, 2005

Counterpoint: Cousin Shay's Version

"Andre is a fun-sucking, un-loving, horrible person to be around. With him around, the most perfect day of your life can seem like ----. If you think spending 2 days even 3, god forbid you don't, try spending a whole week with him!!!! The one thing that I never got though is how his brother, Wyman, can be around him so long without going terribly mad, I mean ever since he got back from the Army all he says is suck it up when you complain and think before you speak, gosh, oh and he thinks his hair looks sexy, yeah right, not even in his dreams!!!! If you do not believe me, ask my mom; in my opinion, I think he spends too much time around my mom sometimes it gets a little annoying, and if you need any proof of child abuse he made me put my hands up on a roller coaster even though he knew that would make my back hurt for about 2 weeks!!!! Once Andre reads this I know he will want to beat me up but I'll be ready, and if that does not work I'll pull Uncle Sam on his butt, I bet that will be embarrassing!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I will probably be laughing so hard my gut will explode!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!! Or even worse......... His own father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know that will be even more embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: