Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Boring But Pleasant

As of today I'm officially a vagrant, and thoroughly, thoroughly pleased I must say. Concern about the move had be driving me to a tizzy lately, but now that I'm living out of a backpack (the one I'm taking to South America next month with Mr. Exnicios) and sleeping on a friend's floor I feel gooooooooood... at least until the next thing comes along for me to freak out about. That being said, I'm not too sure what that could be, since today I also paid the bill that had been so long overdue that a German arrest warrant had been issued for me (I didn't realize I hadn't paid a bill when I went to Iraq). Nope, for the most part, until the inevitable disaster hits me (as it always does) I'm just focusing on growing my hair out and looking forward to the 14 days when I can set foot on SC soil again.

No comments: