Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Modern Romance

caliamara3's new status message - bored...   9:51 AM
 caliamara3:  hi!
 Sent at 9:51 AM on Sunday
 
me:  Who are you?
 
caliamara3:  I cant belive you dont remember me
 
 me:  I don't meet many people w threes in their names
 
 caliamara3:  hey whats up? 22/F here. you?
 
 me:  Same old. Same old
 
 caliamara3:  hmmmm. have we chatted before?
 
 me:  nope.
as I say, I don't know who you are
 
caliamara3:  oh ok. i wasn't sure. anyways.... what's up?
 
me:  all I see is caliamara3
and I don't know who that is
 
caliamara3:  im like so f'n boreddddd.... there's  nothinggggggg to do
ohhh wait! i have a GREAT idea. have you ever watched a sexy girl like me strip live on a webcam before?
 
me:  oh. now I get it.
no thank you. have a great day.
 
caliamara3:  welllllll.... you could watch me if you want to?
 
You have blocked caliamara3. You can no longer see each other online or chat together. Unblock caliamara3
 

No comments: