Thursday, February 16, 2012

"This Means War" (Unfilmed Realistic Script)

INT. CIA HQ, Langley, Virginia

In a room full of agents at their desks, divided by a center aisle, JAMES KIRK and BRIT MCACCENT, best of friends and fellow spies, sit across from each other.  Each are smiling at their computer monitors.

JAMES KIRK
My new girlfriend is fantastic! She's a bit older than I am and has some kids
with a bit of a douchebag actor, but if you don't pay attention to her chin and 
she's in a pushup bra, man, she's pretty damn cute.

BRIT MCACCENT
That sounds great.  My new girlfriend is fantastic as well.  She sounds awfully similar 
to your girlfriend, but then we're in the DC dating pool and the insecure divorcees here
are damn near interchangeable.  Not that I have a problem with that. 

JAMES KIRK
Do you want to do something guys NEVER do?!!!!

BRIT MCACCENT
Of course! I'm British!

JAMES KIRK
Let's get really giddy and pull up the best photograph of our girlfriend we can find. 
Then, on the count of three, let's face our monitors to each other, like macho, deadly
men would never do, and beam over our cutiepies!

BRIT MCACCENT
This is a bit frenchish for my blood, but fine

JAMES KIRK and MCACCENT start clicking away to find the perfect photographs of their girlfriends.  They are getting bizarrely chipper.

JAMES KIRK
You ready?

BRIT MCACCENT
I can't wait!

JAMES KIRK
1, 2, 3!

The two master spies whip around their monitors, only to see that they have the same picture up.  Clearly, they've been led on by the woman.

JAMES KIRK
Huh?

BRIT MCACCENT
Whoa!

JAMES KIRK
What a fucking slut!

BRIT MCACCENT
Yeah, it's not like I had drinks with her once; we're in a relationship.

JAMES KIRK
No offense, but I have to go get myself tested.  Who knows where else this lying bitch has been?

BRIT MCACCENT
I am right behind you. Again. HEEEYYYOOOO!!!!

JAMES KIRK
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! But seriously, if she gave us something, I'm going to 
make her disappear.  You don't fuck over a spy.  

BRIT MCACCENT
I'll help

JAMES KIRK
Hey, since we work for the CIA, let's go ahead and put her on the no-fly list for shits
and giggles when we get back.

BRIT MCACCENT
Righty-O!

No comments: