Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Insomnia

The face-skin drapes poorly
The glue's done come unstuck
Haggard Purple blotches
Signify brain chaos
As all the wiring shifts
As effect precedes cause
And lightning jabbering
lotus tranquility
Fury righteous opaque
Retreating innocence
Tear apart savagery
Animalic hunting
Leave me be leave me be
So far away so near
All at once how bout that
Outside catatonia
Inside Perskrammer jaunnt!
Language can bite my ass
I'll bite! And tear! And shred!
Holy sleep I dread you
Can't catch you anyway
Who needs you you bastard
I already said that?
I already said that.
I already said that?
Who what when where why how
Be am is are was were
Been being no matter
Mommy used to carry
Me in her arms asleep
From the car to my bed
And I wouldn't know it
Dammit brain shut off now
Please please please whatever
Guess I'll sleep when I die
Sore. Decay! Glory Blaze!

No comments: