Thursday, November 14, 2013

Good Luck With That

I knew the day was coming, but I didn't know it would be today.

Pop: "You know I'm going to get you to do what I want you to do."
Me: "You know how good you've been at that over the years." (Editor's Note: He has not; at all)
Pop: "I'm going to bribe you."
Me (knowing where this is going): "Uh huh."
Pop:  "I'm gonna tie inheritance to you getting married and giving me grandchildren pretty soon."
Me: "Yeah...that'll do it." (Editor's Note: It won't)

That said, if any fun, adventurous, hilarious, wildly intelligent, beautiful single woman wants a piece of a retired teacher's nest egg and is willing to grow my spawn inside herself, by all means holler. 

Oh, and you'll need to have money of your own until the old man kicks the bucket because I'm flat-broke.

No comments: