Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Forum Pt. 1

 
The pinnacle of law school-dom is being an Editor in Chief.  There are only a handful of publications (USC has Law Review; ABA Real Property, Trusts, & Estate Law Journal; Journal of Law and Education; and the International Journal of Law and Business).  Editors in Chief are some of the brightest legal minds of their graduating class. 

My law school grades were not abysmal, but they were roundly mediocre.  And I had (have) no fervent desire to practice law.  However, my third year of law school, I was the editor-in-chief of the law school's satire newspaper (no, I didn't invent it).  The Forum had a history of existing but no one publishing anything.  I managed to get two issues out in the fall.  I joked that the other Editors in Chief could have their successful careers, trophy wives, and respect of their peers; I had more readers (non-parent division) than all of them combined. 

Without further ado...

(Scroll Down to See)
 
 




















































 
 




No comments: