Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Problem of Iraq

By far, the singlemost annoying aspect of living in this country is that it affects my equilibrium so strangely. For example, I can I drink a liter and a half bottle of water while I'm sitting on shift and might have to pee once during my twelve hours; however if I take a thimbleful before I sleep, I invariably am rousted from my dancing visions of busty bikini babes (or dragons and demons; I have weird dreams here) in order to relieve myself at least three times a night. Do I need to start sleeping standing up? I just do not get it at all. Perhaps it's some sort of MidEastern Hemispherical Cariolis effect? Is it because I sleep during the day, when my cicadian rhythm is used to me being awake? Whatever it is I would just like to get a full night's sleep.

No comments: