Sunday, January 9, 2005

An Attempt to Offend

Since it's been some time since I've been exceedingly arrogant, I thought it was high time that I passed along the reason for my unsurpassed mental faculties. There is actually a medically verifiable proof of it, you see. All it takes is one x-ray of my head to see that I have no upper sinuses. What this means (how this separates me from the rest of y'all merely intelligent) is that I have more brain where y'all have air in your heads. I know that means that I'm really slumming it when I have to deal with others, but, until there are more of my ilk (I really am thinking that I'm the acme of evolution here, that I should be reclassified Homo Sapiens Superior or Homo Sapiens Rembertus), what else can I do? Ah well, I just thought that I should pass this along since many of you had been wondering why it seems that I'm always right and you're always wrong. Now you know. It's medically impossible for y'all to win an argument with me. Don't even try.

P.S. Of course, some troglodyte could attempt to argue that I'm boneheaded instead...

No comments: